Private Customized Hallstatt and Lake District Tour
Experience the beauty of the Austrian Lake District with the World Heritage Site Hallstatt as the highlight on a customized private tour of 9 1/2 hours. Pick up from the Salzburg Train station at 9.00 am.
Customize your tour as you desire. Get the maximum out of one day travelling with professional local Austria Guide. Meet your chauffeur/guide at your Salzburg Hotel who will take you on an 8-hour full day tour to the World Heritage Site Hallstatt.
- Explore Hallstatt and the Salzburg Lake District
- 5-fingers: visit one of the most breathtaking viewing platforms in the Alps
- Salt Mines and Skywalk of Hallstatt
- Experience one of the most famous and beautiful touring regions in Austria
- See the hidden gems - country roads, waterfall, off the beaten track villages and areas
- Comprehensive full day tour with a private local guide from Salzburg
Having a professional local guide and a luxury private vehicle ensures to save time and get the maximum out of a full day private sightseeing tour to Hallstatt. Starting at 10am, choose from many options possible on the way to Hallstatt, together with your Austria guide. Hallstatt has a lot to offer; the weather situation on the tour date will be probably be a big factor of what to do best. The boat ride and the cable cars are operating in summer only (boats: from May 1st to October 26th, cable car: April 29th to October 29th). The Salt Mines in Hallstatt are opened from April 1st to November 26th.
- boat ride from St. Gilgen to St. Wolfgang
- take a cable car to Zwoelferhorn - 7 lake view
- visit Bad Ischl, the former summer capital of the great Austro-Hungarian Monarchy
- drive to the Lake Attersee and visit the Gustav Klimt village Unterach
- five-fingers at Krippenstein (cable car, hike of 30 min.)
- visit the ice Caves (mid station of Krippenstein cable car)
- visit the Salt Mines of Hallstatt
- take the funicular to the Heritage platform with view of Hallstatt
- take the boat on the Hallstaetter Lake
Since this is a full day private tour your itinerary can and will be changed if you so desire. After eight hours exploring one of Austria’s best sightseeing regions, your private tour will conclude with drop-off at your Salzburg city hotel.
|Duration||Full Day Tour: 9 hours|
|Tour Type||Private Tour|
|Inclusions||Guided full day tour with private chauffeur/guide, Luxury minivan, Hotel pick up and drop-off|
|Exclusions||Entrance Fees, Food and drinks, Gratuities (recommended)|
|Cancellation Policy||If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.|